Curious about yoga, but think it’s not for you?
Think again. It doesn’t matter if you are tall, short, round, thin, stiff, flexible, athletic or not. It does not matter if you are black, white, red, yellow or any beautiful combination. Join our inclusive yoga community at Colors of Yoga. Raleigh’s only black-owned yoga studio.
yoga is for you, if you want to:
* Trust your intuition more.
* Develop greater patience and confidence.
* Remove barriers to being your best self.
* Improve balance, strength and flexibility on and off the mat.
* Take care of yourself first (you can’t pour from an empty cup).
*Become more aware of your perspective and open your mind to new ideas.